Friday, February 25, 2011

White Wedding - B.B. Kings Blues Club - 100th SHOW 2/25/11 New York City

Photobucket

Not only was it the band's 100th show and we really have come a very long way but this was also unequovically the bands finest show from my standpoint on the bandstand. I have never been so entertained seeing a performance at B.B. Kings as much as ours (Humble, Aint I) and I saw Dr. Demento at this very location.

Premiered tonight was the "Weird Al" portion of "Like a Virgin" that I forgot we had rehearsed but we recovered quite nicely as the band are becoming more and more flexible as an ensemble. This gig was also the first time that I saw many costumes which gave the show a "what happens next" edge for me not to mention what the audience must have been thinking. The band played very well but I am super proud of our singers for making this a real show.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Hello Dolly.

Photobucket

Into The Groove.

Photobucket

Photobucket

FACEBOOK ALBUM 1

FACEBOOK ALBUM 2

No comments: