Saturday, December 3, 2011

White Wedding - JCs Restaurant 12/3/11 - Manorville, New York

Photobucket

Tonight was Tiffany's first performance with us in front of an audience and she certainly rose to the occasion more than can be expected from most with so little time to properly prepare and only one dress rehearsal under her belt. Regaling the crowd with impersonations of Joan Jett, Debbie Harry, Cyndi Lauper and Madonna she was literally out in the crowd demanding (in a proper way) more people to the dance floor of which particularly J.C. and myself were pleasantly surprised. I said to Dave at one point between songs "She's pretty good isnt she ?" as a side note Tiffany's rebellious stage came at the tender age of 12 so this may explain things.

Debuted at this show was "I Love Rock & Roll" by little Joanie Jett.

For all the Billie Jean and Nancy fans out there, Don't worry we are not letting her off that easy, she is still playing New Years Eve (at the Heritage) and a private party with us.

Photobucket

taken from my vantage point during "Don't Stop Believing"

Photobucket

Tiffany in our newest outfit, Joan Jett

Photobucket

Is Mike wearing Joan Jett's pants ?

Photobucket

Is Rob jealous of Joan Jett's pants ?

Photobucket

J.C. and Spike play along happily dressed in red (J.C. is even wearing a red belt). Dave was dressed in red as well, This was NOT planned, see the photo below.

Photobucket

Hey that's NOT Joan Jett, That's Madonna !!!

Thanks for taking the pics Sarah.

Photobucket

Famished and on the Q train at a godforsaken hour I realized I had a Chinese Ham & Cheese Bun in my presence and proceeded to take care of that.

Photobucket

from the website.

1 comment:

Ltl Man said...

Wish I Coulda Been there, But VERY COOL!!!! Now I REALLY Can't Wait to See Tiffany Perform..... I HOPE The Crowd Reciprocated!!

As FOR YOU Spike, How was That BUN??? A Proper Chinese Bun is GOOD at ANY HOUR of the Night/Day.....