Friday, March 4, 2011

White Wedding - Napper Tandy's 3/4/11 Miller Place, Long Island

Photobucket

They were up and dancing at the Napper Tandys for this gig and I was slightly adventurous in my playing tonight as I continue to watch tempo. Sean and Ginger provided sound for us and I finally got a straight answer from the staff "Drinks for the band are half price"

Photobucket

Photobucket

Premiered tonight was the first mention of Chocodiles, Made In China conical hats and a Zucker,Abrahams & Zucker film onstage.

Photobucket

Spiccoli, McFly and myself stopped off at Friendlys for the PreGigSupperNombulusFrammodification, and how could we not.

Pictured above is (TunaMelt, side of Fries, Coffee)
Yet Another non-photogenic and fulfilling yet blandish dish.
This Is WHY They Created MSG fer chrissakes !!!
MSG - (monn-ohh-so-dee-umm-gloo-tah-mate)

No comments: