Friday, November 12, 2010

Sweethook - Wicked Willy's 11/10/10 New York City

Photobucket

From my point of view this was a completely laid back, overly confident and self assured show which might be why my drumstick went "flying" out of my hand during our first number to be astutely returned by the sound technician right behind me and why I made a sloppy fill during our last song. All in all a success and Jazelyn sang Happy Birthday to me from the bandstand. This gig saw the return of our song (not the band) "Midnight Oil" and the premiere of. Later in the evening some guy offered to buy my birthday crown for twenty dollars and after asking Jamie (whose father the crown belonged to) what she thought the dollar crown was sold for Big Profits and went towards a Delicious Mexican meal at Panchito's on McDougal street.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: