Friday, December 31, 2010

Discovering Frank

Photobucket

My latest Infatuation and the one which rang in the new year for me is the world of Jim Woodring which first disturbed me one Saturday morning tidying up the sales floor at Virgin Megastore when I stumbled across and leafed through a copy of Mr. Woodring's "Seeing Things" collection of which the imagery never left me. It has already become clouded in the mists how I thought of his work again but it was after the Sweethook gig on the 30th and like my easily infatuated mind I proceeded to watch all the clips Youtube had to offer and after digitally leafing through a few pages of his books I ordered copies of "Weathercraft" & "The Portable Frank" via Amazon of which I patiently await delivery of.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: