Monday, August 3, 2009

Radegast Hall & Biergarten 8/02/09 Williamsburg,Brooklyn

Photobucket

Radegast Hall & Biergarten in Williamsburg has Great Atmosphere,Great Music (They played Grantchester Meadows fer chrissake),Good Service and Average Prices. I was looking forward to having a Burger with Mustard (pictured is German Mustard,Radegast Mustard and Horseradish) to accompany my Delicious Pints Only to receive a Hockey Puck sized Burger with Lettuce,Tomato and Flavorless Cheddar. There clearly is NO QUALITY CONTROL at the Brat & Burger counter as my friends Burger (also done medium) actually was bigger than the Bun as opposed to my sad ass miniscule meatball ($13 Meatball mind you), However this wasnt brought to my attention until after we were done eating otherwise Chef Jerkface would have gotten a piece of my mind. The Beer was Delicious though.

No comments: