Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Foods From A Box - Hamburger Helper - Sloppy Joe/Double Cheeseburger Macaroni

Photobucket

Sloppy Joe Hamburger Helper while decent is not nearly as good as the Cheeseburger Macaroni Flavor. Foolishly I grabbed my selection based on Noodle shape forgetting the all important Sauce selection, Powdered Tomato Sauce is nowhere near as good as Powdered Cheese Sauce.

I was wiser in my Beverage choice. Dr. Browns Black Cherry Soda is quite possibly the Greatest Soda in the world, In the least its the Greatest Black Cherry Soda in the world and deserves a Blog posting all its own. Im impressed with its Foam Depletion time as well.

ADDENDUMB Sundae 8/09/09

Photobucket

Had to have my Hamburger Helper Double Cheeseburger Macaroni and boy was it an improvement, pictured as well is a 1.5 Liter Coke, Its Stays Fresher. Its also the same price as 2 Liters of Coke, Someones getting Gypped.



Some Hamburger Helper I made in 2011, spooky time travel.

No comments: