Sunday, May 20, 2012

5th Avenue Street Fair 5/20/12 Brooklyn, New York


Photobucket

Jamie and myself attended the 5th avenue street fair and boy there was a Whole Lotta People.

  Photobucket

Very unlike myself I did not take close note of the vendors names, this Pizza looked Amazing and served on wooden planks a la Italia but they were actually a bit too salty. Picture This, Take a perfectly Delicious Slice then add too much salt, Still I ate every last bite.

  Photobucket

These Empanada's were simply Outstanding, We shared a Beef model and a Chicken and Potato Hottie but there were a few others. These were squirted with some Chipotle Sauce and Two were certainly not enough.

 Photobucket

Twas a very bright day but here is my Pink Lemonade & Jamie's Classic Lemonade.

  Photobucket

Earlier we passed a Mexican cart that had among other things a sign that read Sangria/Watermelon Aid, Well I saw the Sangria so they must have been saving sign space since this was a different animal Altogether, Simply Watermelon Juice on ice and as I was intrigued earlier and the Festival was waning along with the prices I got my "Watermelon aid" for one american buck and didn't even like it so much. I gave Jamie the rest and she hipped me to the fact that this was just Watermelon Juice that was seeped during the cubing of the Melons for fruit cups, Those Frugal yet waste not merchants. Hep Seed Cats, Yeah.

  Photobucket

Just as the fair was closing I grabbed a last minute Burrito that was then transferred via plastic bag to the local Dunkin Donuts and onto the R train to be followed by the D train, She was a lot prettier of a Burrito when she started out, still Way Delicious though.

  Photobucket

I was very pleased to have taken the photo with the Empanada, Thanks Jamie for taking the photo, noticing how much I wanted too and giving me that extra nudge over the cliff to just do it already.

Life Is An Empanada Party and Ride My See-Saw (Moody Blues)

No comments: