Friday, November 11, 2011

White Wedding - Zeppelin Hall 11/11/11 Jersey City,New Jersey

Photobucket

Zeppelin Hall is a Great Venue and we have been invited back December 9.

While not indicative in any way of the quality of the show or venue this is the sign that stopped me in my tracks at the main entrance to Zeppelin Hall and had me a little perplexed until Jamie mentioned the possible proliferation of neighborhood street gangs to avoid. Zeppelin Hall is a beautiful venue and a most large Biergarten in my vast Biergarten experience.

The stage was a little smallish in circumference but I was not cramped against the wall with no Bass Drum/Elbow action and there were stairs on the side of the not quite short not quite tall stage of height. I cannot speak for the rest of the band but there were no complaints.

Photobucket

The White Wedding Dollhouse with first 3 fully posable figurines (Mike,Dave & Rob) will be available Christmas 2013.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Zeppelin Hall treats their entertainment well as all food and beverages are Gratis and you can imagine the selection. Pictured above is the Blau Speck-Burger topped with Bleu Cheese, Bacon, Pickles, Lettuce and Tomatoes served with fries.

Photobucket

Zeppelin Hall website advertisement (wrong date)

Photobucket



It was my birthday the day prior and Nancy sent me this crazy greeting via her very favorite iphone app.



short excerpt from the mockumentary in the making "This Is White Wedding" *.

* disclaimer - at the moment there is no mockumentary in the making but you never know.

FLICKR

No comments: