Saturday, April 2, 2011

White Wedding - JCs Restaurant 4/2/11 - Manorville, New York

Photobucket

An active motion of intent such as taking photos of people in action as opposed to musicians and performers in action oftentimes will reveal a photo such as the one above, Well... I Like It A Lot.

JCs Restaurant was a great place to play with a circumference riding veranda (overrated patio) outdoors and on the inside in the bar a nice wooden stage and widescreen monitors arrayed behind keyboardists ,drummers and those who play with their back (or fronts) to the wall. The crowd was into the music and dancing which grew proportionately as the evening wore on the band got hot and more drinkies were imbibed. This was the night when Billie Jean (bless her heart) drove Spiccoli and me back to our red eye LIRR train (or face a 2 hour delay) to make the 2:10 a.m. to Penn Station and in my fleeing haste I left my cellphone at the gig (on top of the floor tom is what my minds eye tells me) which was retrieved by Doc Brown and is currently being held for questioning.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: