Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Jon Anderson - B.B. Kings 4/11/10 New York City

Photobucket

Jon Anderson treated us to an intimate evening of mostly acoustic music accompanying himself on acoustic guitar and electric keyboards at this famous Times Square venue performing a nice mix of classics as well as some rarities (two Jon & Vangelis tunes .-) I was pleasantly surprised to arrive only to see a sparsely furnished stage (No drumkit or amps) anticipating we were going to get a chance to hear the songs in a raw format. the ticket said "Doors 6, Show 8" and since I wasnt planning on spending fifty bucks on dinner for myself I arrived forty minutes after the doors had been opened to my detriment. I had one of the worst seats in an otherwise general admission audience.

Photobucket

Jon's setlist as scribbled by myself on the fly and in the dark.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Whenever in Times Square I MUST have my Beef Bowl from Yoshinoya, Most Excellent.

No comments: