Monday, November 23, 2009

White Wedding Quartet - The Call Box 11/14/09 Brooklyn, New York

Photobucket

The White Wedding Quartet performed two sets at our home base the Call Box Lounge in Loverly Williamsburg, Brooklyn . Darling Nikki and Spiccoli were sorely missed but had previous engagements and what with this being a low-profile gig we went for it with Vim, Vigor and quite a bit of glee. A No Pressure Zone as it were.

Photobucket

The evening started with a Delicious Philly Cheese Steak Hero, I was apprehensive upon watching them Grill my Sandwich and only using two Slices of Cheese but it was totally fine & Cheesy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was very interesting for me to read the article. Thanx for it. I like such topics and everything that is connected to this matter. I would like to read a bit more on that blog soon.
Alex
Cell phone blockers