Thursday, November 20, 2008

Dive Bar 11/15/08

 As is quite often the case, the quality of the food and beverage that a venue serves you has no bearing whatsoever on the dynamism of your performance or the entertainment value that you have provided en masse (pronounced pie:row;ghee), However it greatly enhances your personal remembrance and pleasant experience of the event for a gigging musician or even just plain Nutjob's.


Unique qualities in food and drink play great importance in their roles over our karmic well being and the healthiness of our taste buds, Lest we forget a Happy Tummy creates a Happy Mind which begets a Happy Outlook.


My palate is grateful to the Dive Bar for their tasteful Cheeseburger deluxe and gracious, pleasant service. I was generously offered a booth for my binge (B.F.B.) but it was late and I was bogged down with percussion gear that I had to get back to mission control via train & pronto.


Bravely....unforgiving.... and with no regard for my fellow straphangers olfactory membranes I was given no choice but to eat on the 1 train whilst homeward bound and it was fun too.


Here she is

cheeseburgeresse metropoloope

4 am(ish)

somewhere under NYC


Photobucket


-the gigging biscuit

No comments: